Medical Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist
Mt. Grant General Hospital
200 South A Street, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415
Contact: Hunter Bolanos, Human Resources
Medical Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist
The Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist serves as liaison between the laboratory and its customers in response to inquiries and problems. Researches, troubleshoots and resolves customer problems. Performs phlebotomy from all types of patients. Reports to the Laboratory Manager.
Minimum qualifications are any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge and ability such as:
- Education: Normally high school diploma or equivalent AND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years of applicable phlebotomy experience AND
- Training/Certification/Licensure: Nevada Laboratory Assistant License AND
- Continuing education as required by the Nevada Laboratory Assistant License AND
- Computer proficiency AND
- Per NRS 449 and NRS 200.5091, successful applicant(s) must pass required state and federal background checks.
Deadline for applying: Position is open until filled.
Applications and job descriptions may be downloaded from our website at www.mgghnv.org or be picked up and returned to the main Switchboard or mail to: Mt. Grant General Hospital, ATTN: Hunter Bolanos, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415. Application can also be faxed to 775-945-2359. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted 10/10/2022 HAB