Mt. Grant General Hospital
200 South A Street, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415
Contact: Hunter Bolanos, Human Resources
Mt. Grant General Hospital is accepting applications for the position of Activities Director.
Working under the direction of the Activities Consultant, Director of Nurses SNF and/or Medical Surgical DON, coordinates and provides activities to both Medical Surgical and SNF on continuance basis according to individual needs of patients and residents in accordance to philosophy, standards, requirements and policies of Mt. Grant General Hospital/Lefa L. Seran.
Incumbent will possess a MEPAP Certification or will be required to enroll and complete the MEPAP Program, pass NCAP National Exam to become a licensed Activities Director.
Minimum qualifications are any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and ability such as:
- Minimum educational requirements include a high school diploma or its equivalent AND have a minimum 12 college credits that includes at least one English course;
- Possess MEPAP Certification or Willing and able to complete eight month MEPAP Program;
- Successfully completed NCAP Exam or Ability to pass the NCAP National Exam;
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license;
- Possess or able and willing to obtain and maintain current CNA license in the State of Nevada;
- Maintain current certification in CPR and participate in annual mandatory training;
Per NRS 449 and NRS 200, successful applicant(s) must pass required state and federal background checks
Long term care or geriatric experience preferred.
Deadline for applying: Position is open until filled.
Applications and job descriptions can be downloaded from our website at www.mgghnv.org or be picked up and returned to the main Switchboard or mail to: Mt. Grant General Hospital, ATTN: Hunter Bolanos, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415. EO/ADA Employer
POSTED 01/18/2023 HAB