Mt. Grant General Hospital
200 South A Street, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415
Contact: Hunter Bolanos, Human Resources
Medical Receptionist I Registration
Mt. Grant General Hospital is accepting applications for the full-time position of Clinic Receptionist in a busy Physician’s office. The Clinic Receptionist is responsible for registering patients for clinic visits and out-patient services, answering telephones and taking messages as appropriate and performs other clerical responsibilities. The Clinic Receptionist/ Registration schedules appointments, acquires preauthorization’s, and assists with patient questions. Applicant must have the ability to multitask, work well under stressful situations, possess computer skills, and work well with the public and other staff members, as well as be organized, detail oriented, dependable, and responsible.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency AND
- Two years of experience in clerical/office support work AND/OR
- Education at the high school or post-high school level in English, spelling, keyboarding, computers, business, or office practices AND
- Proficiency in PC computers and applicable spreadsheet software
- Per NRS 449 and NRS 200, successful applicant(s) must pass required state and federal background checks.
- Prior experience in a medical setting is preferred.
Deadline for applying: Position is open until filled.
Applications and job descriptions can be downloaded from our website at www.mgghnv.org or be picked up and returned to the MGGH Business Annex (building 8) or mail to: Mt. Grant General Hospital, ATTN: Jonalee Roberts, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415. EO/ADA Employer